I read a lot of non-fiction books. Most are forgettable, but a few have had a profound effect on my life.
Here are the top 8 books that made a real difference in my life:
- New Investment Frontier III - Howard J. Atkinson
- The Four Pillars of Investing - William Bernstein
- Beyond Brawn - Stuart McRobert
- Scrawny to Brawny - Michael Mejia and John Berardi
- Yes, You Can Time the Market! - Ben Stein and Phil DeMuth
- The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins
- Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days - Jesse Liberty and Bradley L. Jones
- Be Useful - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Have any books helped shape who you are? Let me know in the comments.